Brothers and Sisters…
Over the past 19 years, since 1991 when the Israeli-Arab peace train began at the Madrid Spain Peace Conference to work on the idea of Israel trading its Hebrew Land for Arab Peace, there has been an obvious connection between whenever America pressures Israel at these meetings to give away its Land and natural disasters that follow immediately in the United States. This is not some fancy theory, but a hard fact. Listed in this article is documented evidence since 1991 that pressuring Israel to giveaway its Jewish Land to the Muslim Arabs results in immediate Judgment from God Himself.
1. October 30, 1991 : The Madrid Conference opens with President Bush pushing Israel to consider a ” land for peace” idea. Israel gives away its God-given Land to the Arabs for Peace. As this conference begins, the perfect storm develops in the North Atlantic. This storm travels from east to west, creating the largest waves ever recorded in that region and crashes into the New England coast, causing much destruction.
2. August 23, 1992 : The Israeli-Arab peace talks move to Washington DC where Israel is again pressured to give up its Land to the Arabs. In Florida at the same time Hurricane Andrew forms-hits South Florida in what becomes the worst natural disaster to ever hit America. Causing $30 billion in damage and leaving 180,000 people homeless.
3. January 16, 1994 : President Clinton meets with Syria’s president Assad to discuss giving away the Israeli Golan Heights area to the Arabs, within 24 hours a powerful 6.9 earthquake hits Southern California. This quake becomes the 2nd most destructive disaster to hit America besides Hurricane Andrew.
4. September 28, 1998 : America once again in meetings with Israel comes up with a plan for Israel to give up some of its West Bank Land( Judah and Samaria) to the Arabs. President Clinton meets with Yasser Arafat to complete this land deal and to discuss declaring a Palestinian State on Israeli land. At the same time, Hurricane George slams into the US Gulf Coast with 110 mile winds. Causing 1 billion dollars damage.
5. October 15-22, 1998 : As the Israeli PM and Arafat are meeting at the Maryland Wye River Plantation to promote the same and for Peace ideas, the State of Texas was hit with severe rain storms, flooding 25% of the State.
6. May 3, 1999 : Yasser Arafat with President Clinton scheduled on this day in Washington DC to declare a Palestinian Muslim State on Israeli Land with Jerusalem as their Arab Capital. A Powerful Super Tornado system with winds at 316 mph sweeps across the American Mid-West hits hours before the Declaration was to be announced. This natural disaster postponed the announcement till later on in the year.
7. October 11, 1999 : Jewish residents in 15 West Bank Israeli towns are evicted from their homes under an American/Israeli agreement. The next day a 7.1 earthquake hits the American Southwest in the fifth most powerful earthquake in the 20th Century.
8. September 11, 2001 : at 11am that morning, the American UN Ambassador was to present a final proposed agreement to the United Nations assembly for the establishment of a Palestinian Arab State on Israeli Jewish Land. At 9 am on 9/11/01 terrorists attacked the Twin Towers in NYC, closing down the City and the UN. The proposed agreement was never voted on.
9. August 2005 : An American/Israeli plan called Disengagement was put into effect – ripping 9,000 Israeli citizens away from their Jewish homes in the Gaza Strip. These Israelis were made both homeless and jobless because of this action. As these Israeli residents were being forced from their homes, Hurricane Katrina formed in the Atlantic ocean and hit the Gulf Coast- New Orleans. Killing 2,000 residents, and leaving many homeless and jobless.
10. February 2, 2007 : as the UN, EU, Russia and USA are meeting in Washington DC with Secretary of State Rice to work on a new Middle East plan to grant the Palestinians a State on Israeli Land, a Super Tornado hits Central Florida in the middle of the night , causing much death and destruction. About 1,500 homes are destroyed, the families now homeless.
11. April 20, 2010 : while President Obama was putting intense pressure on Israel to stop construction on Israeli land in Jerusalem, and sending a US Middle-East envoy to Israel to force Israel to agree to a Muslim Palestinian State on Jewish Land – the largest oil well explosion/disaster in USA history occurred in the Gulf of Mexico.
12. July 6-7, 2010 : President Obama hosted the Israeli Prime Minister at the White House in Wash DC, with news media reporting Obama pressuring Israel to give an apology to Turkey for the IDF raid on the terrorist ship that tried to run the Gaza blockade, at the same time, a severe heat wave hit the USA Northeast – from Wash DC to New York City, with temps over 100 degrees.
Most recently, on May 19, President Obama demanded that Israel move back to its 1967 boundaries.
Then, late in the afternoon on May 22, 2011, just 3 days after, one of the deadliest tornados in the history of the U.S., hit Joplin Missouri. Officials reported that 155 people died from the tornado, with another killed by a lightning strike during cleanup operations the next day. It is also likely to be the costliest; the cost to rebuild Joplin could reach $3 billion. During that time, tornado followed after tornado throughout the United States.
There has also been massive flooding of historic proportions in many places in the U.S. On top of that, there are now 53 large uncontained wildfires burning in 11 U.S. states, from Alaska to Florida, according to the National Interagency Coordination Center. All told, the fires have burned 2,166 square miles — nearly the size of Delaware. About 10,400 firefighters are involved in efforts to contain the fires, with more than 7,000 of them in Arizona and New Mexico, where fires have burned 853,518 acres, according to the center.
How long and how many disasters is it going to take before it sinks in… don’t mess with Israel, the apple of God’s eye. Genesis 12:1-3 says…
1 The LORD had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.
2 “I will make you into a great nation,
and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
and you will be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
will be blessed through you.”
Wake up, America. God may be patient, but He also delivers on His promises.
In service to Jesus…